Re: Degreed HP Techs

RA>There is definately a need for degreed personnel but i would like to
RA>talk to just ONE person who actually graduated from the Thomas Edison
RA>program.  My friend has gotten nothing but headaches and unfulfilled

RA>E-Mail: carlson@en.com or
RA>         2165069404@alphapage.airtouch.com

Speak to Bruce Zibung at Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station,
brzibung@centerior.com.

He graduated from Thomas Edison himself (and also just became CHP), and
can give you the names of several other graduates at DBNPS

Regis A. Greenwood, C H P
ragreen1@nwohio.com
              OR
ragreenwood@tol-ed.com

The opinions expressed, if any were expressed, are my own. They are
certainly not those of my employer. My employer seldom approves of me,
let alone my opinions.