ICRP 26 "standard" man and woman weights

I would appreciate if someone can point to a source that cites
"standard" man (woman) weight for bioassay measurements/calculations that
reflect the current average weight of an individual.

ICRP 26 standard man (woman) weights were established in 1949 (at a
conference in Chalk River as I remember) and reflect data taken most
probably shortly after the WWII for European and north  American
population. The weight of the "standard" man is given to be 70 kg, and 58
for the woman. It seems that these numbers reflected a period when the
majority of the population was at war or recuperating from it.

I remember that I came upon to a writing that suggested a higher weight of
75 kg for the standard man.  Can  anyone point to a source that gives
other than ICRP 26 weights of 70 kg for a  man and 58 kg for a woman.

Please send your replies to my address in order to save communication
band. Thank you for those who will reply.

Radoslav

======================================
Radoslav Radev                       |
University of California at Berkeley |