IRPA Symp. on Radiation Protection, Prague, Sept. 8-12, 97 (fwd)

Hi all,

I am passing this along for a friend not on radsafe, feel free to tell
your friends:

------cut&pastes&fwd'd--------------------------------

     I would like to remind you that the deadline for the IRPA
Symposium to be held in Prague this September has been extended to
March 15, 1997. Therefore, there is still time to send copies of
paper abstracts to be considered and included in the symposium
preliminary programme whose first draft we are now completing.
     I hope that you and some your colleagues from your country may
be interested in attending this symposium.
     We aim to attract a wide audience which is not limited to
European countries, in order to strengthen cooperation in this field
throughout the world.
     The major scientific topics to be covered are as follows:
     1. General aspects of radiation protection
     2. Natural radiation exposure
     3. Radiation protection at workplaces
     4. Environmental aspects of radiation protection
     5. Instrumentation and methods
     6. Non-ionising rediation protection
     More detailed information can be found on the Internet page:
     http://www.fjfi.cvut.cz/irpa.htm
     In addition to the obvious professional interest of the meeting,
Prague has many historical and cultural treasures to offer visitors
that make the trip well worth considering.
     I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
     Yours sincerely,

     Jozef Sabol
     Chairman of the Programme Committee

     Faculty of Nuclear Science and Physical Engng.
     115 19 Prague 1, Brehova 7
     Czech Republic
     Phone: +42-2-231 52 12
     Fax:   +42-2-232 0861