Wing on TMI on dose-response?

Let me remind folks that this paper is available on the NIEHS web site
at http://ehpnet1.niehs.hih.gov
I was surprised the other day to see one of the commentators suggest
that there was no showing of dose-response by Wing et al.
Don't take my word for it; check out Tables 2 and 3 in the paper.
And yes, there are a number of uncertainties in this paper - many of
which are addressed by the authors - including poor data quality for
1975 incident cases.

Thurman Wenzl, ScD
The usual disclaimers apply; these are solely my own thoughts.