request, info on particle accelerators

Radsafers,

I forward the following request from another list. Gerhard has informed me
that he was explicitely asked to use the internet as a tool for retrieving
information (so this is a part of the work he has to do) and it is not the
case, that he wants others to do the work for him. I think it is worthwhile
to support him and many radsafers can sure give better advice than I can.

Please forward answers directly to Gerhard at gfischer@online-service.de

>      Hallo all,
>As I have to write a scientific paper for school about "particle
>accelerators and their use" I am very interested in any information on
>this topic.
>IĄd also need information on the "tiniest particles" like QUARKS, etc.
>Could anyone in here help me?
>I particularly need printed material, but any Internet adresses are
>fine, too.
>Anything on this topic may help!
>
>  TIA,
>           Gerhard