Sanctions for Late Film Badges?

Does your facility/institution have disciplinary action for individuals who
don't return their film badges (either not on time or not at all)?  We're
thinking about instituting a more specific policy that would allow
disciplinary action against individuals, especially those who are chronic
"late returners."

Also, we are in the process of revising some of our policies regarding
absences by laboratory principle investigators (i.e., how much time can
elapse before another authorized person must be named, etc.?).  Does your
facility/institution have a specific policy on this issue?

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom.
Mary Beth Taormina, M.S.
Assistant Director/OEHS
mtaormina@gems.vcu.edu