     Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 10:34:32 -0500
     From: Jack Couch <jgcouc@planetx.bloomu.edu>
     Subject: Advice to teachers? (Was minigenerators)

     . . . . I have had more than one high school teacher ask me what they
     should do with their waste, and I haven't really been able to offer a
     good answer--one that I'm happy with, anyway. Technically, if I
     understand correctly, exempt quantities of any of the above materials
     can be incinerated, disposed of down a sink or thrown in the trash to
     be buried in a municipal sanitary landfill. . . .