Re: Microwaves for You

This strikes me as completely absurd.....

Warm blooded mammals have their own internal heat source.....our
bodies are already maintained at 98.6.

It IS our surroundings, ie, furniture, walls, carpeting, that we DO
want to heat with our heating systems, so we're comfortable when we
go indoors!!

The microwave study completely misses the point in terms of what we
are trying to heat up in our lives.   We're already warm, but our
stuff (including indoor air as well) isn't heated unless we heat it!

Ron Amoling
Joslin Diabetes Center
amolingr@joslab.harvard.edu