Natural U check source

Does anyone know of a good source (no pun intended) for a natural U check source
to be used for calibrating instruments for detecting alpha particles on wipes?
We have an Eberline SPA-1A and need a calibration source before doing some
swipe tests for loose alpha contamination.  The source should be no larger than
25 mm diameter by 1.5 mm in thickness.  Active area should be 16 mm in diameter
or larger.  We want to use natural U since that is what we will be looking for
in the actual situation.

Any assistance would be appreciated.  Haven't had any luck with Eberline or
their supplier.

Regards,
Peter J. Fundarek
University of Toronto