Re: Re[2]: Error Condition Re: infrared

Like putting a spoon in a cup of coffee to cool it faster?  Could be.
Sounds reasonable to me.  However, if the miracle thaw is in fact made of
the same ceramic material that I spoke of in my first Radsafe message, the
higher thermal conductivity would not explain how the body wraps and
comforters that have the same material woven into the fabric heat the body
as opposed to conducting heat away from the body.