Film Badge Reporting

Good Day,
I'm new to this listserver and so I hopr that this question is germain and
not redundant:

I'm an MP @ a small XRT clinic and I recently changed badge vendors and
frequency (Radiation Detection Co, quarterly) and wish to report badge
results to users by direct communication (internal EMail, as in Microsoft
Mail) I further wish to compile badge data in Excel and I was thinking of
using my wordprocessor to merge the data to a form letter which I would then
EMail to the users directly.

Has anyone got any experience with such a plan and if so would you advise me?

Not wishing to reinvent the wheel  :)

Best Wishes,
Martin Fraser
Martin W Fraser MS, DABR, DABMP
CHEM Center for Radiation Oncology
48 Montvale Ave
Stoneham, MA  02180
(617)279-2289                   Insert here the witty aphorism of your choice...
(617)279-0409 - fax
phys@cybercom.net