supplier of H-3 light sources

I have a researcher who is looking to purchase some H-3 light sources.  He currently has a set

that consists of rods, disks, and spheres.  They come with different phospors to produce

different colored light sources.  He is looking to purchase something similar.  The original

supplier was a company called Betalight.

Are these are still manufactured?  Does anyone know of any suppliers of this type of product?

Jim Tracy
james.tracy@nist.gov

All views are my own.  My employer did not review/approve this message.