Contamination data needed

At the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL), our team studying
the quantitative evaluation of radioactive contamination is looking for
references, publications, data, case histories, names of experts, etc.,
showing quantitative relationships between

1) [air sample data] and [bioassay, intake, or dose data];

2) [surface contamination data] and [air concentration data]; and

3) [surface contamination data] and [skin contamination measurements,
intake, bioassay, or dose data].

Please reply privately to me.  In 10 days we will post a compilation of
the information we receive.

Thanks!

Daniel J. Strom, Ph.D., CHP (509) 375-2626 mailto:dj_strom@pnl.gov