Re: Babies Affected by Dads' X-Ray Exams

I read the article. I'm confused. There's no statistical significance, but
further study "seems justified"? I do not understand how the researchers
reached their conclusions. They also appear to believe that there may be an
important exposure interval immediately prior to conception. Couldn't they
have tested this? I thought that mature sperm were more radioresistant than
the precursors, and so the important exposure interval would >not< be
immediately prior to conception.
Any help that the radsafers might be able to provide would be greatly
appreciated.