Re: Babies Affected by Dads' X-Ray Exams

Joe Bianconi has reason to be confused. The study resulted in no
statistical correlation. However, the researchers state that more
research is necessary? Why, maybe for continued funding, and, the
issue probably will draw at the pocketbook of some facilities. If I
am not mistaken, this group is from the same ilk as Wing and his
associates. I am not saying that their conclusions mimick Wing, just
that they work at the organization. I believe that except for their
conclusion that further research is necessary, the news article
regarding the study was well-balanced. That in itself was very
refreshing.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

mailto:sandyfl@ix.netcom.com
mailto:sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Homepages:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205 (primary)
http://www.netcom.com/~sandyfl/home.html (secondary)

"The object of opening the mind as of opening
the mouth is to close it again on something solid"
              - G. K. Chesterton -