Re: Re: HP Certification Review Course (by Correspondence)

Give me a break!  I think that announcements of educational opportunities
presented by nonprofit organizations are not only acceptable, but desirable.

Also, I believe your message is intended for Melisso Woo, not Michelle Woo.
As Frank Sinatra once said, "Say anything you want about me, just spell my
name correctly."

Here's to a risk free world, and other fantasies.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com

Advertising again!

Michelle Woo, where will this end!