Subject: Fire at Oak Ridge K-25 Plant
Author:  WERNER.K.PAULHARDT@bge.com at Mailhub
Date:    3/20/97 9:49 AM

     Can anyone provide me with information pertaining to the fire at the
     Oak Ridge K-25 plant (back on Feb 13, 1997) concerning a welder who was
     fatally burned wearing AntiCs?  Sorry for the tardiness, I was not yet
     subscribed back then and I understand information was put out on
     RADSAFE.  Please send it to my eMail address:
     werner.k.paulhardt@consenco.com.

     Thanks in advance,

     Werner Paulhardt
     Supervisor-Dosimetry