purchase of radionuclides

Radsafers,

For a research project we need uncalibrated solutions of some natural
occurring radionuclides. The minimum activity would have to be fifty
microcuries, one millicurie would be an optimum. The radionuclides in
question are Ra-228, Po-210 and Pb-210.

Do you know any company from where we could purchase these radionuclides? I
have contacted already Analytics and Isotope Products. My laboratory
(Radiochemistry Department, Federal Institute for Food Control and Research,
Vienna, Austria) has all legal permissions to work with such amounts of
radionuclides.

Please reply to my private e-mail address.

Franz