Re: PBS FRONTLINE on Nuclear Power

> I received a PBS press release from our public affairs
> department yesterday regarding an upcoming PBS Frontline episode
> entitled "Nuclear Reaction".  I thought this would be of interest to
> the RadSafe community.  Here's are sections of the release...

> "Nuclear Reaction" airs April 22, at 9 pm on your local PBS station.

I would expect this to be good, and to be controversial.  It is by the same
producer who did the powerline-caner Frontline ("Currents of Fear") a year or
so ago.

I would also expect that several members of RADSAFE will appear in the piece -
I know that several were interviewed.

John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)