PBS Frontline: Nuclear Power

For those of you not in the know, or whose memories are succumbing to free
radical damage (as is mine, I fear), Richard Rhodes is one of the best
journalists alive. He's the author of, among other tomes, The Making of the
Atomic (sic) Bomb, which won about every lit award that matters, e.g., the
National Book, the Pulitzer. It was highly praised by representatives of the
scientific community, including individuals who were participants in the
Manhattan Project. It is also fully accessible by literate laypeople (by
which term I mean anyone not a physicist/chemist, or scientific historian, by
profession). I, for one, am very much looking forward to the program.

chris alston
ccja@aol.com