U processing facilities

---------------------------------- Forwarded ----------------------------------
From: David W at GPI_PHX
Date: 4/2/97 2:42PM
To: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at -FABRIK/Internet
Subject: U processing facilities

     I am searching for information concerning Uranium processing plants.
     Specifically regarding the series of stages from the point of
     extraction to the point of entry to the diffusion plant.

     Any assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

     Please email to me directly, as I suspect this is not of general
     interest to the majority of radsafe subscribers.

     Thank you for your time in this matter.

     David A. Wise
     david.w@gpimail.com
     (602) 234-0696