Tertiary Encapsulation of Neutron Source

I am forwarding this email for a health physicist here at California
Radiologic Health Branch, in the Industrial Licensing group.  Please reply
to him directly at the email address he has indicated.  Sent by, Trisha
Edgerton, pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov

 --------------------------------------
 I am sending you this E mail that I need to put on RADSAFE. I would like to
receive mail directly at ppatel@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov

I would like information, especially from fellows at national laboratories
who have experience with neutron souces involving tertiary encapsulation of
these sources. Maybe someone can provide me with a checklist or publication
on safety guidance regarding tertiary encapsulation of neutron sources with
emphasis to determine if they are good candidates for encapsulation or
reencapsulation. Any safety related information regarding this procedure
will be appreciated. Please respond directly to  my E mail address.

Pete Patel, M. M. Sc.
Health Physicist
Industrial Licensing and S S & D  Unit              916-324-7837 (voice)
Radiologic Health Branch                                    916-324-3610
(fax)
Sacramento, California
                                        ppatel@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov