PBS Frontline on Nuclear Power

     Dear Critical Mass;

     I recently had the opportunity to read the letter "VIEWERS BEWARE-PBS'
     "FRONTLINE" TO AIR BIASED PRO-NUCLEAR SHOW" By Bill Magavern, Critical
     Mass Energy Project.

     The nuclear debate has been raging for years, and will continue to do
     so for many to come. The real tragedy is the tactics and strategies
     that persons with opposing views have taken to "get what THEY want".

     Setting the accuracy and objectiveness of the PBS Front-line program
     aside, any communication that uses the phrases "claptrap" and "zealot"
     is immediately suspect itself.

     The proliferation of "junk science" is bad enough. Now we are asked to
     accept inflammatory and derogatory language as fact; where facts are
     decidedly missing.

     From the way that your group communicates, it appears that any
     communication that is contrary to your views is "claptrap". The
     constant onslaught of misinformation, inflammatory statements, and
     presentation of perceptions as fact are the tools of propaganda.

     With the coming millennium, it is being proven daily that:
     "What's right is now wrong, and what is wrong is made to seem right"

     I do not take issue with your right to an opinion, just with your
     ethics and methods.

     I'm sure that the Front-line airing will speak for itself.