POSITION OPEN

Hi RADSAFERS,

I'm new to RADSAFE and have already taken note of interesting issues. I
also have seen some familiar names and hope to be of assistance
sometime. In the meantime I have a position open as follows:

Company: Westinghouse Waste Isolation Division
Position: Senior Radiological Engineer/Health Physicist

Position requires performance of varied radiological engineering
functions at a transuranic waste repository. These functions include
analysis of regulatory requirements; assessment and recommendation of
radiation detection instruments; dosimetry support; technical report
research and writing; oral presentations; and procedure and program
manual preparation. Requires a BS in Health Physics/Nuclear Engineering
or related discipline. Prefer a minumum of eight years radiological
experience with three years experience as a senior projrct engineer with
an emphasis on health physics and dosimetry program support. Experience
with the DOE regulatory environment is desirable. ABHP certification is
desirable. Westinghouse is an equal opportunity employer. Please send
your resume and salary requirements to:

Westinghouse Waste Isolation Division
Attn: Charlotte Kelley
P.O. Box 2078