NTS Fission Product Inventory?

Fellow RADSAFERS --

Tomorrow I cast myself once more into the breech by
attending / participating in the "Georgia Nuclear Waste
Forum", sponsored by (among others) 20/20 Vision,
Georgians Against Nuclear Energy (GANE), League of
Women Voters, Public Citizen, etc.

Just in case the subject of Yucca Mtn. comes up (and it
probably will), does anyone have an estimate of the fission
product inventory already in the ground at the Nevada Test
Site (NTS) due to underground nuclear weapons testing?

Thanks in advance. You may respond directly to me to
conserve RADSAFE bandwidth.

Jim Hardeman, Manager
Environmental Radiation Program
Environmental Protection Division