Armchair Lawyering - XRAY Vision

Hello Radsafers -

Why all the talk about who or which agency regulates this scanning
device?  I believe that is the problem of the manufacturer and the
users to figure out (which I'm sure they already have).

I thought this was a radiation safety forum, not an armchair lawyer
forum.

And for those who don't believe the 3 microrem dose or don't know
where the number came from or how it was arrived at, how about
digging a little deeper?.....All I have seen are critical comments on
the company's sales and promotion literature!  (as one Radsafer put
it "I wonder who their HP is?!"...well, if you're so interested, FIND
OUT AND CALL HIM/HER!   Perhaps that person is indeed qualified to
make such a dose calculation!

Ron Amoling
amolingr@joslab.harvard.edu
RSO, Joslin Diabetes Center