3.8 microrem per hr - mea culpa

     Yeah, Wes, I was going on intuition on that one.  I should have run a
     calculator on that.  Most direct photon measurements I've seen,
     however, are on the order of 0.1 microsieverts per hour, and since so
     much of the 4 microsieverts is from Radon lung dose, I still think the
     time integral of the scan versus the per-hour environmental
     measurement would hold up.  I didn't see anything about the duration
     of the scan, but one would infer a short duration in order to make it
     practical.

     The "60 feet distance" is potentially scary, given the possible
     surface rate.  I'm sure this isn't neutrinos.  I hadn't seen that when
     I scanned it the first time.

     George R. Cicotte
     Health Physicist III
     Low-Level Radioactive Waste Section