Re: NPR call-in show, 4/15/97

Dear Michael:

I tried several times without success to call-in to the NPR program a 3:05
pm EDT. There was no answer at the number you gave even after ringing the
maximum allowable number of times. I called at 3:05 and again at 3:12 pm. I
suppose there was some mix-up in the schedule. Is there another time that I
should try?

Thanks,

Otto

At 12:18 PM 4/15/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The following message is being distributed to all the environmental
>activists news groups.
>
>On Tuesday, April 15, 1997, the NPR show "Environment" will be doing a
>>segment on nuclear power issues, featuring Union of Concerned Scientists
>>Board chair Henry Kendall and Richard Rhodes, who will be hosting a
>>pro-nuclear Frontline show on April 22.
>>
>>The Environment show is taped, not live, and is being taped beginning at
>>3:05 pm Eastern time, Tuesday, April 15, 1997. It is a CALL-IN show, and
>>they want phone calls! You can listen to the show, and ask your questions,
>>by dialing 1-800-348-2551.
>>
>>The segment will last about 20 minutes.

		Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
		Institute of Toxicology & Environmental Health (ITEH)
		University of California, Davis, CA 95616
		Phone: 916-752-7754     FAX: 916-758-6140
		E-Mail: ograabe@ucdavis.edu