Subject: Re: NPR call-in show, 4/15/97
Author:  Tad Blanchard <Tad.M.Blanchard.1@gsfc.nasa.gov> at Internet
Date:    4/15/97 14:23

There's no answer at this number...

At 12:18 PM 4/15/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The following message is being distributed to all the environmental
>activists news groups.
>
>On Tuesday, April 15, 1997, the NPR show "Environment" will be doing a
>>segment on nuclear power issues, featuring Union of Concerned Scientists
>>Board chair Henry Kendall and Richard Rhodes, who will be hosting a
>>pro-nuclear Frontline show on April 22.
>>
>>The Environment show is taped, not live, and is being taped beginning at
>>3:05 pm Eastern time, Tuesday, April 15, 1997. It is a CALL-IN show, and
>>they want phone calls! You can listen to the show, and ask your questions,
>>by dialing 1-800-348-2551.
>>
>>The segment will last about 20 minutes.

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
Assistant RSO                  /___\           Fax:   301-286-1618
                 mailto:Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov