205-Pb

I just received the following  e mail from Brasilia, perhaps she can get any
help from Radsafers. Please contact her directly. Thanks for the attention

J. J. Rozental <josrozen@netmedia.net.il>
Israel
==============
Dear Rozental,

To develop my research work at the University of Brasilia, in the area of U-Pb
Geochronology Methodology, using mass spectrometer, I need ~2 microg of
205-Pb, lead artificial isotope. 205-Pb is a synthetic isotope of great
utility in U-Pb Geochronology. The production path utilizes an enriched
(99.6%) 206-Pb target and
optimizes (p,2n) reactions to form 205-Bi which decays with a 15.3 day
half-life to 205-Pb. The 205-Pb isotope is produced by 24-27 Mev proton
irradiation using cyclotron facilities, using a proton current of ~130 microA.
Do you know who can help me to obtain that  radionuclide?

Ieda Gomes Nicoli
Setor de Radioprotecao CNEN
SCN 4, Bl B, 6 andar, s/602.
Centro Empresarial VARIG