Power Plant Spill Response Kits

A client of mine has recently asked me to develope a spill kit for his
utility.  I would like to get some feedback on what the rest of the
industry is using for the storage of these kits and what they are
stocking in these kits.  I realize this is a similar posting to  the one
for the universities, however, I feel this is a different situation
entirely.

Please respond in which ever way you find easiest.

My thanks in advance.

Chris M. Gans                                            Phone: (800)
525-7233
Rad-Safe Coordinator                              Fax      : (206)
762-2939
5510 E. Marginal Way South                   E-Mail : radsafe@juno.com
Seattle, Washington 98134