rad safety office database management

It looks as if there are at least a few of us using dBASE for database
management (Eric Boeldt's message here; P. Hamrick's recent article in
the HP Journal).  I'm in the on-again/off-again process of trying to
rewrite our database programs in Visual dBASE 5.5 (currently running
under dBASE IV).

Would there be any interest in putting together an informal support
group for rad safety offices using or thinking of using dBASE?
Relational databases in general?

My e-mail address is in my .sig below.

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233