Re: ??? Nuclear Defense Worker Retraining Act of 1993 ???

At 08:20 PM 4/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Good afternoon, all.
>
>Have any of you heard of the Nuclear Defense Worker Retraining Act of 1993?
>
>If so,
>
>1)  What does it entail?
>
>2)  What is the legal citation number?
>
>3)  Is it available on-line?  If so, where?
>

>Thanks,
>
>Jim Barnes, CHP
>RSO
>Rocketdyne Division; Boeing North American
>
>mail15077@pop.net

Check this site out.

http://www.explorer.doe.gov:1776/htmls/directives.html

 0.77   ORD     DOE-5480.11/P         PREAMBLE: RADIATION PROTECTION FOR
OCCUPATIONAL
 0.77   ORD     DOE-5480.20A/CI       CHAPTER I - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
 0.77   CROSS   5480.11               5480.11
 0.76   DRAFT   DOE G 151.1-1 V7      EMG Exercises

d.   Continuing Training Requirements.  Continuing training programs
          shall be established to maintain and enhance the knowledge and
          skills of operating organization personnel who perform functions
          associated with engineered safety features as identified in the
          facility Safety Analysis Report.  The guidance in DOE-STD-1060-93,
          Guide to Good Practices for Continuing Training, should be used to
          develop continuing training programs that improve the knowledge
          and skills of operating organization personnel.

Alan R. Marchand
radarm@accessnv.com