RADSAFE digest 1352 -Reply

William Lorenzen was interested in finding a Radiation Safety Audit checklist for
Nuclear Medicine.  I suggest you start with Appendix L, "Sample Audit Outline For
Medical Programs," contained in NUREG 1516, entitled "Management of
Radioactive Material Safety Programs at Medical Facilities, " published January
1995.

This document was automatically sent to all NRC medical licensees at the time and, I
believe, a copy went to each of the Agreement States, though probably not to each
Agreement State licensee (since they are not NRC licensees, they are not on NRC's
mailing list).

Your regional NRC office (or your Agreement State regulatory office(?)) may have a
few extra copies available  or you may be able to order a copy from NRC's
Government Printing Office at (202)512-1800.  GPO's will charge something for the
NUREG, I don't know how much.  Hope this helps.