RE: Comment on Frontline - "Nuclear Reaction"

I didn't get to see the frontline program but caught your question about
the connection between the anti-nuclear movement and Viet Nam era
politics.

Tom Paukin, chairman of the Texas Republican committee, was there when
the anti-Viet Nam movement shifted to anti-nuclear.  I would recommend
his book, "The 30 Years War, the Pollitics of the Viet Nam Generation"
for the story.

Tom Goff
WIPP Radiological Controls
gofft@wipp.carlsbad.nm.us