Re: Charge for waste disposal

In our University all dry solid material is charged by volume and liquid
scintillation vilas are charged by volume (20 ml vial or 7 ml vial).  We
ask the radioactive material users their account number.  we process the
charge by Inter Departmental transfer and we send them a bill showing how
much we charged to their account.

I hope it answers your questions.

Thank you
Lanka