Crazies on the net

> Brain Rees wrote:
>
> About crazies, would it be totally inappropriate to repost some of
> the "doozies" to radsafe? They might be instructive (and some
> even amusing).

I don't think it is a good idea to repost this type of e-mail. For one thing, I do not want to encourage these type of people. For another thing, I trash all such e-mail and kill-file the authors.

But I will give you some excerpts from posted net commentary on the FrontLine piece which will give you a feeling for the content.

I think you will find them neither instructive nor amusing.

John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)