Comments on Nuclear Reaction

     Dear Frontline;

     I would like to congratulate you for airing your recent show "Nuclear
     Reaction". I found it to be factual, easy to understand, and
     relatively balanced considering the opposing views and the coverage by
     the popular (and commercialized) media.

     I'm sure that you are being inundated by negative responses from
     anti-nuclear groups and uninformed private citizens. Please take that
     as confirmation that the show was important and newsworthy.

     Also please remember that the accuracy and quality of the show cannot
     be judged by the volume of the responses, nor the emotion involved.
     Anti-nuclear groups are well known for their organized smear campaigns
     and inflammatory statements. These are the tools of propaganda and
     rarely reflect the views of the general population.

     Congratulations again on your "gutsy" commentary.

     Harry Anagnostopoulos
     Morris, IL