From: John Moulder
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Frontline-Important
Date:  April 24, 1997 11:50

PBS is getting flooded with criticism of the program.

This is clearly an organized effort to make sure that such programs do
not
appear in the future.

The major stated criticism appears to be that the program failed to
provide an
opposing view on the science.  That is, they should have interviewed
Sternglass, Goffman, Wing, etc. who would have told the public about the
extreme dangers of exposure to low doses of radiation.

So, if you found the program accurate and useful, you have got to tell
PBS
(frontline@pbs.org) and your local station!

BTW:  In most markets, the program will be reshown sometime between
Friday and
Tues, but it is at the local stations option.

John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)