Re: Re[4]: skin contamination to skin dose assessment

At 07:53 AM 4/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>     I believe I have heard that you wrote a pretty good article some time
>     back about many of the things you are talking about.  Might you be
>     able to kindly give a reference so that I might be able to obtain a
>     copy?

Radiation Protection Management, May/June 1988, Vol 5 Num 3, "Practical
Methods for Determining Dose from Radioactive Skin Contamination"

Bob Flood
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
(415) 926-3793     bflood@slac.stanford.edu
Unless otherwise noted, all opinions are mine alone.