Nuclear woes

WARNING: This is a forward of a forward I received from an obviously
anti-nuclear listserve. It is long and un-edited. Hit the delete if you
don' want to read further...

Although I agree partially with the conclusion in the "Crazies on the
Net" discussion earlier on this list that we should let unsupported
stories die out there in the ether instead of "re-suspending" them, so
to speak... in the interest of giving air time to both sides and
searching for the truth, I thought I'd liven your Friday with these
tales of nuclear woes.

Actually... don't flame me too badly. I've seen most of these stories on
this list or elsewhere, but either the radiation has effected my brain
>or I just haven't heard about the cancers which are occurring at "unusually
high rates " near TMI. Nor had I heard that the Russians were wanting to
give nuclear power to Cuba. What's the rest of the story, Paul Harvey?

Happy Friday.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: "I didn't do it."

Jim F. Herrold
Radiation Safety Officer