Re: Conspiracy to suppress the shipyard stu

	Not publishing a high quality $10 million study is a crime against
the scientific community, no matter what the excuse. Certainly, not
being paid for the writing is no excuse. Any ethical scientist
would feel compelled to do this on his own time if necessary. Bias in what
appears in the scientific literature is at least as bad as bias in
carrying out a scientific study for the effect it has on the scientific
method.
	Could someone write a report on the study and publish it in some
scientific journal, like HEALTH PHYSICS? If no one else can do it, I will
volunteer if someone gets me the information. But a member of the review
committee would be much more appropriate.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260