Telephone Number of Days Inn in San Antonio

I received a request and decided to post what I gathered for anyone
who could use this info. Days Inn telephone number in SA is 210-227-6233.
I used reservation
(nationawide) only number 1-800-329-7466. The government rate was $76.59
including tax. I do not know the number for the Hampton Inn. Which seemed
$5 cheaper and about 2 block further than Days Inn from the convention
center. The motel 6 which is about a mile away
seemed much cheaper $55 or $45 (?). Again, thank you for those who
supplied
info to me. Good luck and see you there. M. Jo

This is only my opinion...
Myung Chul Jo <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
University of Nevada, Reno
Health Physics/ MS 328