Subject: Want: NaI survey meter with spectrometer
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at FE-INTERNET
Date:    4/28/97 12:28 AM

Deal Radsafers,

We are interested in purchasing the survey meter with spectrometer
build in. It should be handhold type. After days survey, the only one
we can find in market is EXPLORANIUM GC-130 handhold NaI survey meter
from Canada. We'd like to know if there any other similar models in
market. If it exist, where is the source we can contact.

If you reply to group, please C.C. via e-mail also.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel T. Y. Chen
dchen@faculty.nthu.edu.tw

Daniel T. Y. Chen            National Tsing Hua University
dchen@faculty.nthu.edu.tw    Nucl. Sci. and Tech. Center
dchen@net.nthu.edu.tw        Health Physics Division
                             Hsinchu, 30043, Taiwan, ROC