Batteries for EPDs

Here at Rad Health in California we use Siemens EPDs for our alarming
dosimeters.  When we attempted to buy new batteries for them, we were told
by the company that took over from Siemens that they could not supply
batteries anymore.  That has put us in a difficult situation.

Noticing all the traffic on EPDs before on radsafe, I figure there must be
someone out there who knows how to get batteries for these things!  Please
reply directly to me at the address below.  Thanks alot in advance.

Trisha Edgerton, MS, CHP
California Department of Health Services
Radiologic Health Branch
pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov