OFF SUBJECT A LITTLE

Well since I worked 4 years in the Hotel/Motel business about 15 years ago,
at an 800 reservation service, let me explain about the  Marriot in San Antonio

When companies use an 800 service for reservations they stop the service
from "selling rooms" once they receive approximately 80% capacity.  They then
"close their status" to the 800 number.  This stops overbooking and leaves
the hotel leeway for problems like rooms that do not have a working TV and
so forth.  I would not blame the 800 number for not pulling up the wrong
location, most likely that Marriott has closed its status because so many
HP's and RSO's are going to be there.  If any of you need rooms and you cannot
find reservations in that area through 800 numbers try call the Hotel/Motel
directly, you would be surprised what you find.

So  Sorry Melissa for being off topic, but maybe it will help people get
to San Antonio.

Israel Putnam
Radioactive Material Supply Officer
NIH, Radiation Safety Branch