Environmental Statistics

     Radsafers,  I'm looking for some help on a few practical aspects
     of reporting environmental data.  I have the 1980 EPA document
     prepared by a HPS committee and have seen the draft REMP report
     standard out for comment by a new HPS committee.  Neither one
     answers some basic "how do you really do this" questions I have.
     If there is anyone out there who feels they're good at
     environmental monitoring program data evaluation, please give me
     a call.  I have a few (hopefully simple) questions that I'd
     rather get advice on than go it alone.   Thanks,

     Eric Goldin
     Southern California Edison
     goldinem@songs.sce.com
     (714) 368-7532