Subject: HP Meeting in San Antonio
Author:  "Edgerton; Patricia" <pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov> at Internet
Date:    5/2/97 3:32 PM

Is this note correct??!!  I just received my package today and was planning
to make my hotel arrangements ASAP.  It would be very disappointing if the
hotel is indeed sold out already.  I do now that sometimes the reservation
folks get the bookings messed up.  Is there anyone out there from the HPS
that can verify if the rooms are truly sold out?

Trisha Edgerton, MS, CHP
pedgerto@rhb.dhs.cahwnet.gov
 ----------

Greetings,

I am writing from Canada. I am planning to attend the meeting in San
Antonio but have yet to receive my information package. I did call
the Marriott on Monday however to book a room and was told that the
block of rooms reserved for HPS was completely sold out. If I wanted
to stay at the hotel it would cost me $189/night which equates to
about $265 Cdn which definetly is  out of my price range. I was able to
find accomodation cheaper elsewhere, but imagine my frustration when
told that rooms were sold out before ever receiving an information
package from HPS.

Pauline Jones
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia