Re: Dosimetry Service

To all who read this letter from Bob Carlson. Bob was just terminated
from ICN .. for reasons that are not needed to be aired. I am not
sure why Bob is taking this unprofessional action, because I had
always thought Bob to be above board, ethical and a decent person.

We at ICN would appreciate the opportunity to talk to any of you who
are privy to any of Bob's communications, so that we may rebut or
provide information and/or documentation to refute or clarify any
points this terminated employee brings forward.

This is very unfortunate that Bob brings his termination to Radsafe.

> Attention current and potential customers of ICN Dosimetry Service and
> especially former customers of Siemens Gammasonics.  I have some
> information about ICN that you NEED to know before they do to you what
> they did to me.
>
> Respond by private e-mail rather than in this forum.

>  E-Mail: 	carlson@en.com

Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division