respirable criteria

NESHAPs  sets release limits based on dose.  We operate in a dusty
environment where the dust is visible.   It seems reasonable that we
could justify eliminating non-respirable particles from our release
values.  Does anyone know if this is prohibited?  Also, I've seen
references to respirable cut off values between 2.5 and 5 microns
although I've seen HP limits at 10 microns.  Does anyone know what the
EPA could live with?  Could cyclone or other devices be used to
eliminate water from an air stream and would that require they be
cleaned every time they get wet?  Lastly, if the point is not already
moot, can anyone give me some vendors who sell 20 or 40 l/min cyclone
units.

Thank you
Please respond to archerj@wipp.carlsbad.nm.us unless it sounds like
this may be of any interest to anyone else.